CCNPS Residential Complex has the uniqueness of many state-of-the-art buildings, sprawling lawns, well maintained playgrounds in pollution free environment. It has been planned, designed and constructed to address broader issues that relate to resource and energy conservation. Thoughtful landscaping creates a vibrant campus and motivates students to remain lively and active.
Separate hostels are established for boys and girls that provide feelings of ‘a home away from home’, and the establishments, at full strength, can accommodate around 2100+ students. The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled.
- Best and safe drinking water through Aquaguard water purifiers in each hostel
- Uninterrupted power through back-up generators to provide a 24 hour electricity supply, solar geysers etc
- Every Friday, students can bring in sets of garments to be washed at the laundry.
- Fire safety measures in all campus buildings
- A 24*7 operational and fully staffed infirmary
- A fleet of ambulances are set up and maintained to take the students to the nearest hospital
We at CCNPS ensure that students can put maximum effort into curricular and extracurricular engagements:
- Reading rooms and mini libraries with magazines, newspaper and books
- Indoor sports facilities for Table-Tennis, Chess and Carom
- On-field infrastructure and courts for Squash, Lawn Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball and Basketball
- Single Occupancy
- Double Occupancy
- AC Room
- Non-AC Room
SAFETY AND SECURITY
We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of student life by providing an open, safe, and secure environment on Campus. The gated campus is ringed by high walls, CCTV Cameras in place at strategic points and has 24-hour uniformed security patrol service. Hon’ble Vice Chancellor,the Director of the Hospital, the Dean of Student Welfare, the Dean of Academics,Chief Warden and all the Warden resides in campus. Students can freely interact with any of them, which fosters strong bonds and a deep sense of belonging. The administration of hostel is under Chief Warden. The Dean – Student Welfare is in charge of general student discipline and hostel administration.
The separate gyms for girls and boys are fully operational 24 x 7 hours and are open to all students seeking to better themselves through physical training. The gyms are equipped with Tread Mills, Bench Presses, Cycle Exercising Machines, Double Twisters, Dumbbells, Abs Exercising Machines and Weighing Machines.
Campus dining hall through its modern kitchen is designed to cater students and staff with hygienically cooked, PURELY VEGETARIAN food to develop healthy minds. The mess also provides dining provisions for day scholars. The dining hall is a place not just for meals but also where ideas get exchanged. Students’ Mess Committee prepares the Menu for each meal – breakfast, lunch, evening tea, and dinner. Meals are regularly checked for its quality and taste by hostel administration and mess committee members.
At Campus we take all steps to make students comfortable. The laundry unit is well equipped with machinery for washing all kind of clothes and fabrics. With nominal charges, laundry offers dry-cleaning services also.