|Doctor Name||Dr. Amit Bhatt|
Dr. Amit Bhatt, u00a0M.Sc., Ph.D., FACCTIu00a0 is a Ph. D. in Organic Chemistry from Forest Research Institute, Dehradun, Uttarakhand u00a0in the year u00a02003 . He has more thanu00a0 u00a018 years of Teaching Research and Administrative experience He has delivered more than 40 invited lectures in National and International Conferences. Published several research papers in journals of National and International reputeu00a0
Awards and Honours
- Bestowed with an award byu00a0Uttarakhand Ayurvedic and Herbal Drugs manufacturing Associationu00a0on 5thu00a0January 2014 foru00a0outstanding achievement and contributionu00a0in the area of Ayurveda drugs manufacturing.
- National Productivity Awardu00a0in the year 2010 byu00a0National Productivity Council, Kanpur.
- Bhartiya Udyog Ratna Awardu00a0in 2008 byu00a0National Economic & Human Resource Development Organization, New Delhi in 2008
- Fellow member ofu00a0Association of Carbohydrate Chemists and Technologistsu201d India.
- Life member of u201cAssociation of Carbohydrate Chemists and Technologistsu201d India.
- Member of Editorial Board ofu00a0International Journalu00a0u201cTrends in Carbohydrate Researchu201d from 2009 till date.
- Treasurer ofu00a0Association of Carbohydrate Chemists and Technologistsu00a0(ACCTI).